Well today I found it! Something I love to do, love to write about, and can balance my time with the family.
Introducing my new series:
Places To Visit In Myrtle Beach!
The first place we stopped at we were attracted by an Elvis Presley Statue in a bathtub!
It was a great place and we really enjoyed it! The service was fantastic!
Store Location listed in video credits...
It's a rainy, overcast Saturday but not dampening my spirits at all.
Woke up this morning to a nice pot of coffee.
I took a hot shower and decided today,
I am going to the shopping mall with my daughter.
Drinking my coffee here, I can't help but wonder.
What everyone is up to?
What's your plans for Saturday?
It's kind of nice to walk around the mall and look at things.
I'm hoping my daughter wakes up early.
Not likely as she stayed over a friends house last night.
I love going to the mall and "people watching"
as my husband calls it,. it is crowded on Saturdays
Looks like we will get some pretty good rain today.
My heart is breaking for my son, who just lost his girlfriend.
It was hard for him to find someone since he is so disabled.
I wish he would go with us for some nice lunch at the mall,
and a hot pretzel maybe would help, but he does not want to go.
What else can a mom do?
In our family the giving of food is the giving of love.
Perhaps some chocolate chip cookies will cheer him up.
I baked a quick batch while waiting for Krystal.
Not too much you can say about heartbreak, we have all been
there.
It is pouring down now....March rains are here in full :)
It is a nice day to spend inside the mall.
My youngest is worried about losing his internet.....
but I think it will be a quick shower,
the skies don't look too heavy.
Have a wonderful Saturday Everyone :)
Thank you for coming along and reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment